Monday, July 26, 2010

Computer Jokes

* There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.
When asked to define "Great" he said,
"I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"
He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

* What's the difference between a computer salesman and a used-car salesman?
The used-car salesman KNOWS when he's lying.

* "Knock, knock.Who's there?"
very long pause...
"Java."

* A system administrator has 2 problems:
- dumb users
- smart users

* How do two programmers make money?
- One writes viruses, the other anti-viruses

* Girls are like Internet Domain names, the ones I like are already taken.

* I'm not anti-social. I'm just not user friendly.

* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

* I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

No comments:

Post a Comment