Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Muslim, A Hindu And A Sikh

A Muslim, a Hindu and a Sikh were doing construction work on the scaffolding of a tall building. They were eating lunch. The Muslim said, "beef curry with roti! If I get beef curry with roti one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."

The Hindu opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Vegetable again! If I get vegetable one more time, I'm going to jump off too."

The Sikh opened his lunch and said, "Lentils with rice again. If I get a lentils with rice one more time, I'm jumping too."

Next day the Muslim opens his lunch box, sees beef curry and jumps to his death. The Hindu opens his lunch, sees vegetable and jumps too. The Sikh opens his lunch, sees the lentils with rice and jumps to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Muslim's wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of beef curry, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Hindu's wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him vegetable! I didn't realize he hated vegetable so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the Sikh's wife. "Hey, don't look at me," she said. "He makes his own lunch."

No comments:

Post a Comment