Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breathe In, Breathe OUt

One day a blonde woman went to a salon to get a haircut.
“How may I help you?” asked the hair dresser.
“I would like a haircut, please.” said the blonde, but she had headphones in her ears.
“Okay, but you will have to take out your headphones,” said the hair dresser.
“I can’t!” yelled the blonde.
“Why not?” asked the hairdresser.
“I will die without these!”said the blonde.
“Then I can’t give you a haircut.”said the hairdresser.
“Please!” begged the blonde. The hairdresser agreed.
As the hair dresser got ready to cut the blonde’s hair, she quickly pulled out the headphones. After a second the blonde girl fell dead.
Astounded, the hairdresser put the headphones in her ears to hear what the blonde needed so badly. And What she heard,
“Breathe in. Breathe out.….”

No comments:

Post a Comment